xmlns:fb=’http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml’ Computer Hacking with CyberGATE | Ethical Security

search

Custom Search

Monday, August 23, 2010

Computer Hacking with CyberGATE

In this article I am going to discuss about a Remote Administrative tool CyberGate .CyberGate is a powerful, fully configurable and stable Remote Administration Tool .It was built to be a tool for various  possible applications, ranging from assisting Users with routine maintanence tasks, to remotely monitoring your Children, captures regular user activities and maintain a backup of your typed data automatically. It can also be used as a monitoring device for detecting unauthorized access. CyberGate achieves this though it's abundant array of features. A few of which are illustrated below .
* Automatically map ports if your router supports uPnP;

* Multi-Threaded : allowing for multiple clients to be connected, along with increased reliability.

* Reverse Connection :  Some of the listed advantages of a reverse connection -
# Outgoing connections generally are less treating, and are less likely to be detected or blocked by a firewall, such as a router.
+ Since the remote's computer is connecting to the remote administrator, one does not need to know the remote's IP address in order to connect.

+ It is much easier to keep track of the computers the RAT is installed on, since they are all "calling home" by connecting to the remote administrator.

* User Friendly GUI : The neat and simple GUI of CyberGate make this tool very easy to use and the simplest way to achieve yours goals.

* Stealth : The various features of the server installation makes the server extremely customizable accord to each user's needs and requirements.

* Keylogger : This tool can be used to find out what is happening on your computer while you are away, maintain a backup of your typed data.

* Password recovery : It can be used to recover some of passwords that your forgot long time ago.

* Tasks: CyberGate is able to create either tasks for the Client to perform on a specific time after being started or an individual remote whenever it connects back to CyberGate.

* Connections tab: You can monitor all the connections and client performance from a connection log that will register actions and time /date for those actions.

It can also be used as a monitoring device for detecting unauthorized access.






* Case Study :

when I was away from my computer at one point this hacker went through my MSN trying to spread this virus to everyone on my buddy list, this hacker hacked my friend and tricked me into downloading this program called Isreal and I stupidly downloaded it and ran the program thinking it wouldnt do me any harm since my friend told me to download it. So I came back to my computer and saw all these msn windows open and my computer typing by itself, I thought it was a prank my friend was doing.So then another window pops up and he, the hacker was talking to me, he told me to said that isreal rules and he wouldnt bother me anymore.So I said it and he disappeared, at least I hope he did, I did a virus scan and found this file called cybergate, I asked my friend what it was and he said thats how he got on my computer, I check the folder it was empty.The cybergate folder was inside a another folder called directory and that folder is in my c dive.I tryed deleting it but every time I do it keeps coming back.My friend told me to ask this forum for help and get a logfile.I wanna know if i should be worried about hte 2 folders cuz nothings inside or shoudl i just ingore it.

This is an article from T4uRu5_SysTem32 . He is a student who loves to explore the world cyber security

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
When reproducing our materials in whole or in part, hyperlink to the articles should be strictly made Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.